2007年4月3日 星期二

無國境教會(韓國.安山)

From :Ruey Yen Wang

Dear:

Finally I got the way to come to the place that I can communicate with you.

I miss all of you very much, sometimes I would like to take a quick flight to come back to Taiwan and visit you for a while.

Several things to share with you:

1)3/29 Thursday Meeting in Yonsei was full with the presence of God Father, so many people cried out before LORD, me too, "ABA ABA ABA..." so many people cried out before Lord, and in the love of Christ we received love, healing and releasing.

Before that I felt myself was going to breakdown without any strength to serve continuously here, and I wanted to run away, but after Worship -

In the beginng I was crying hard, at the final of worship, my heart was REJOICE and without worry this is the power of God's presence. Hallelujah.

Several prayer requests:

1)An Shan is a place full of many different peoples....
unity of ministerss.
now is budy need to go will share later.

沒有留言: